Monday, April 13, 2009

These past few days of Easter were wonderful for me. There was lots of special family time, but alas there were no Barn Quilts across the low country of South Carolina, yet! Returning home, I am still in the process of setting up my new computer. In the process of doing this, and looking for pictures of Barn Quilts on my old hard drive, I decided there is one more place to share some of the images that I have. When you have a chance, take a look at the Flickr.com Group called Quilted Barns. Currently there are 50 members and 312 Pictures. One of your favorites may be displayed already. If not, maybe you could share on Flickr, or e-mail me and I will be glad to post it here.

1 comment:

Miss Effie said...

Just wanted you to check out the latest and the last barn quilt on our flower farm. I think 4 is more than enough!!!

But to be honest with you, I keep looking for flat surfaces to hang another.

Cathy Lafrenz
http://misseffiesdiary.blogspot.com