Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

I want to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year, filled with the warm love of family and friends. There is wisdom in the old Irish blessing... May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you're going, and the insight to know when you're going too far.

Many of us await the release of Suzi Parron's book Barn Quilts and the American Quilt Trail that will be released in 2010. She has created a new Barn Quilt calendar that is available at: cafepress.com/quilttrails. You can find out more about Ms Parron's book and her travels at: americanquilttrail.blogspot.com

I would very much like to thank all those that have become members of (or visited), the social networking site: barnquilting.ning.com. I hope that this year we can attract and encourage barn quilters (and fans), from every corner of the country... and beyond.

1 comment:

Suzi Parron said...

Happy New Year, Bruce! Thanks for reminding folks about my upcoming book and for calling attention to the calendar. I have years worth of unused photos!

I hope 2010 will bring all good things to you and your family.

Suzi